If you are looking for a place to dine in and eat as much as you want, then Somethin’ Fishy buffet eat all you can is the answer to your prayer. Today, we will discover why Somethin’ Fishy is the place to be when hunger calls you.
1. The Food – delicious foods is the main attraction of eat-all-you-can restaurants. Besides, if the food tastes bad, you may not want to eat all you can, you just eat and leave while you can. But when we went to Somethin’ Fishy a couple of days ago, my friends and I tried their eat-all-you-can buffet and it was HEAVEN! The foods don’t just look good but it tastes good also. They offer a wide variety of foods to choose from. There were soups, adobo, lumpia, and they even have desserts.
2. The Price – for only 169 pesos, you can avail their eat-all-you-can buffet. I don’t know about you, but for me, the foods taste even better when it is affordable . In weekends, the price of this buffet is 179 pesos, still okay compared to other restaurants. It is definitely a steal for just 169-179 pesos you can choose from a variety of over 20 dishes.
3. The Place – located at the heart Quezon City. Somethin’ Fishy is just a jeepney ride away from Cubao. Look for jeepneys with “Rosario/Pasig” signboard. Somethin’ Fishy is just 15 minutes from Cubao, but because we went there at 1am, the traffic is very light. The exact address of Somethin’ Fishy is Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City. If you are a call center agent on a graveyard shift, this restaurant is the best place for you because of its location.
4. The Time – one of the things I love about this restaurant is that it is open 24 hours a day. Talk about convenience, it does not matter what time you go there, you will always be satisfied with their food.
5. The Service – besides food, one of the most important things that a restaurant must have is a good service. This will determine if people will go back to your restaurant. A restaurant may have great tasting foods but if their service is bad, customers will never go back again to that restaurant. Somethin’ Fishy has very accommodating staffs, especially the water refilling guy. I hope that they will continue their good service in the future.
Lastly, it is never enough to just read an article or a review about any restaurants. It is best if you personally experience these restaurants for yourself; Somethin’ Fishy deserves to be the first in your list.
Google Map of Somethin’ Fishy Eastwood City Libis, QC